Monday, February 11, 2008

the rebound effect....

Monday morning 11:00 clock – already been 2 hours in office. I spent last night gazing into the crystal ball of the net (pronounced as G-O-O-G-L-E) trying to find out the works about my target account. I tied all permutations & combinations of different strings, hopeful that my personalized crystal ball will throw up something meaningful.


Suddenly a call on my phone changed everything. This was exactly what I was hoping for all these three months. This could change my life altogether. In spite of quite a few changes that have happened already and left me drained, the possibilities that have opened up suddenly left me dazed. Unfazed I got up, left my terminal to reflect on things on a smoking session downstairs.



Life usually gives no quarters but just like the sea, I believe it gives you back and sometimes more what it had taken away from you. One has to open his/her eyes and understand – that’s all. Life is a mystery – like an onion. Keep on peeling one layer after the other. Sometime it will make you cry but every layer will open up infinite possibilities. And it is what you make out of yourself that matters - ultimately.



This is called the rebound effect – happens after every loss.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life takes away certain things for a reason...&the reason is tht it gives bck everything u thought u'd lost....The difference remains in the packaging....:)