Sunday, February 24, 2008

life's not over friends....

what is the first thing that springs to your mind when someone tells you, that you have exactly 7 days to live and you can do whatever you want to do in the next 7 days. Tricky huh?

Since most of the last month was spent by me trying to find my feet in office, I finally got a lot of time for soul searching now that the initial days were over. I was wondering that nearly a third of my life is over and I am actually looking forward to the future. (Believe me a lot many people never want to grow up).

Well if I had exactly 7 days in my hands, I would perhaps be the happiest person in this planet. All eternity slogs away trying to make a life for themselves and their families oblivious of the fact that one rash decision while crossing the street or even slipping in the washroom can mean - l'extrémité.

So if I knew I had seven days then I would:
1. Take out a huge huge term plan and leave the lions share to a old peoples home.
2. Go out on a holiday with family.
3. Buy something nice for all my lil brothers & sisters.
4. Write something to all my good friends letting them know how special they were to me.
5. Let my better half boss me around for an entire day.
6. Gorge on French cuisine and get high on champagne.
7. Thank God truly for the wonderful life & end I would be having.

I guess I could have made the list really really long but as an afterthought, we really don’t need too many things to be happy. Maybe a ride in a Porsche would have made it to my list (almost), at the end it just occurred to me that it wasn't that special.

Life's never over and we are never too old to live or too young to die - its just what you feel. Like Mr. Shahrukh Khan stated in OSO, "..........picture abhi baaki hain mere dost, picture abhi baaki hai............."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: