Friday, February 1, 2008

first day at new job

well 25 days into a new job - i still am trying to find my feet here in this new company. Already the salary has come in making me feel a lot better in this new place. Shifting from the capital to a smallish Pune city, life had almost come to a standstill. Sitting here in front of my workstation gaping into space I try to make out my mind what to do next. Lots are running through my mind - a new life, a new job, a new city. Life does have a brand new feel to it - now am I happy?

I really don't know. What does make people happy? A sound source of income, a posh job and title, a beautiful wife or a happy family. But I have come across so many people in my life seemingly lost and miserable even with the presence of one or all of these.


So my question is what makes people happy?
What does it take to make the BIG FAT INDIAN DREAM happen?
What are the sacrifices that need to be made?
And at the end is the one happy?
Only the future can open up this can of worms.........till then i wait........& live this dream.

I am after scared lest the dream break and I wake up and face reality. To sum it up
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the real world dost

Anonymous said...

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Fiat_Palio_Stile-135478-1.html