Sunday, February 24, 2008

deny yourself........


coffee..................


I was drinking too much coffee for my own good. I felt I had not slept for days and I could probably go on for some days more - weird feeling in the head. How did I get to this point,, I wondered. It’s a fact that is a no big deal to not drink coffee for everyday?

I'm healthy. I sleep at least 6.5 hours a night. I'm not overly bored with my job - (well!!!!) most of the time. But I end up drinking coffee every day. It doesn't help that my roomie cooks up the most wonderful coffee at the shortest notice and most importantly its on the house. Or that I enjoy a cup of Assam tea with my newspapers and crossword puzzles.

Like a zombie I was trying to think. Think what? My next move? My business plan? My long term plans? In the end I realized I was hapless sailor caught up in a maelstorm - no point trying to fight the inevitable.

I could not deny myself anymore. Time more one more shot………..this better be a absolute knockout.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: