Thursday, February 7, 2008

the roll on effect

OK, well I stopped posting every day - which would be a little tedious anyway - because I am in here in Pune. Which at least says that Pune had no particular affect on my everyday living, which is nice. So the last few weeks here was, in one way, a good start to the "family living" thing. From the time my better half reached Pune, I discarded my "see me I am He Man" attitude, but stayed with the "nice guy" image. Well things seem to be going pretty smoothly, far more smoothly than imagined - I call this the 'roll on' effect. Nice cash added to my bank every month (albeit.........I need more yet), nice lil house with the works (though rented) and a fundoo room-mate aka my wife. And hey I have managed to save more this month. Things are started looking brighter - I guess those are the side-effects of marriage.

Which brings to my mind that we would be completing 3 months of wonderful togetherness and I still have not bought her a nice gift apart from the RING (cost me more than my 2 months salary.....hehehe).

So its decided Goa it is. A wonderful vacation seems on the cards. Ocean, sand, the sun, scantily clad women........oh!!!! I have to remember it’s her vacation. Should reign in my thoughts. Wait for my next post

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the word is "after-effects" & not "side-effects"...
Well the "effects" seem to be good enough...should not be cast aside anyway....