Monday, May 26, 2008

h-a-n-g-o-v-e-r life........


The post party syndrome also commonly known as the hangover can be pretty awful experience especially if it occurs on a Monday morning. It signifies the rocking time we had while partying over the weekend. Coming to terms with it both physically and mentally can be a bit daunting especially when we realize that the party is over and now it’s back to work. When it comes to me, it’s quite unusual. In fact I simply love hangovers. Here by hangover, I don't mean the one we get from alcohol but the one we have after the end of a fabulous era. For me hangover is an extensive recollection of the good times we had. And in this whole recollecting thing I always end up screwing up my present. But the scary part is that getting over any kind of hangover can be pretty tough.


For me life was a party until very recently, I realized that the party got over a long time ago and everyone had left and I was the only moron who was left behind. The truth is that I was in denial for such a long time that I forgot that I am 27 already. I am no longer a kid or an indifferent teenager who can get whatever he wants by simply manipulating his parents, friends or simply the people around him.


Yes, hangovers can be pretty tough to get rid of but once over, we realize that its time to move on for the better. Life always moves on…..

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suprateep,

You have put together a wonderful blog. And, the posts too look great. Cheers!!!

Suman Das
Global PMO, HCL