Tuesday, April 1, 2008

motto of the day.....


A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort......



Well this happened to be on my outlook signature in my previous company. I really don't know on how many people it may have rubbed off in a negative fashion because of all the wrong reasons. Sometimes I wonder if being too honest & upfront in your work style may affect how people in the workplace actually see you.


Well my philosophy like many others of my generation has been to stick to honest regimen of conducting business dealing whether internally or externally with clients - it has (till date) never put me on a sticky wicket although there have been an odd occurrence at times. (I will have to call up my ex-colleagues and probably get their version on me).


Till then I guess I will live by it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: