Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the heights of smartness.........

class 10 - i thought i was smart

college - i thought i was very smart

mba college - i thought i was the smartest

job – enlightenment !!!! I thought I was definitely not one of the smart ones especially with the kind of smart illustrious colleagues and seniors I was working with in the medical devices & life sciences arm of a top Indian IT company.


Well then again a man sometimes needs a boost to flap up his flailing ego……….i got my chance of retribution taking a few IQ tests online. Well my score read 135-142 on an average………..and sure I could find ways like reading more often into previously discarded pieces of algebra, trigonometry and geometry and especially pure maths.


However one such quiz that gave me intense satisfaction of cracking (well almost……….and no there was no cheating involved) was that of http://www.impossible-quiz.com/


My scores are given below. See how you score………. (mostly this quiz is based on your hold on geography, logic, mathematics and current affairs)


Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suprateep,

That's awesome. You have to be smarter than us 99% Indians who cannot get in to IIT. You don't need another test to prove your smartness. Well done. I'm even scared to go there.

Shilpan

Nidhi Jain said...

Hi,

Nice quiz link that you have mentioned!
Quite a nice blog too : )