Thursday, January 15, 2009

a year of hope....


well its been over 70 days since my last post and i would like to apologize to my readers (a handful to be honest but clearly the feedback from them is highly appreciated) for the long hiatus. Apparently business tours and the administration tasks associated with with can make your world go round (:0) for a considerable amount of time - creating expense sheets, deleting them, re-creating them, time sheets etc etc - you name it, i got it.

Anyway a lot of changes on the personal front too had been keeping me away from one of my favourite activities - "voicing my opinions" and this platform


has honestly opened up new avenues in my persona that even i was nto aware of.

So continuing on that note and wishing my dear reader a belated but prosperous new year - i hope that i can continue doing what i had started last year.

Let this year 2009 be a year of HOPE for all the people of this world - amidst the political and social gloom let 2009 herald in a new chapter of socio-economic reforms and human uplift-ment.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: